Honored By Different Educational Organizations
Awarded by Independent School Federation of India for her distinguished services in the field of Education on 28th, 2011
Awarded by Avantika Rajiv Gandhi Education Excellence Award on 27th, 2011.
(Avantika a group of contemporary artists and intellectuals. It has instituted the award to give special recognition to those who are considered Leaders of Quality Education in India. Avantika saw Mrs. Kusum Rana as Vibrant force of change and appreciated her efforts in modernizing India for truly Socio – Economic Development.)
- Awarded Shiksha Rattan Puraskar for Outstanding Services Achievement & Contributions by India International Friendship Society
- Awarded as the Best Teacher and Administrator at District Level Teachers Day celebration at Meerut.
- Honored the Best Counselor of Parents in Army School Ambala Cantt.
- Honored for Distinguished Services in the Field of Education on World Red Cross day – 2012 at Palampur, Himachal Pradesh .
THE WORDS I BELIEVE IN
The terms like “stress free education” and “motivation” are fitted well in my ethos of work
culture. I fully take care of the words of J. Krishna Murthy-in my education system that
“School comes from the Greek word for leisure- leisure in which to learn, a place where
teachers & students can flower ,a place where the future generation is prepared
because the schools are meant for that, not just merely to turn out human beings as
mechanical & technological instrument, but also flower as human beings without fear ,
without confusion, with great integrity”
A DREAM CAME TRUE – A VISION TAKING SHAPE
- School is situated in the serene surroundings of pine grove and tea gardens , well connected to the State highway and nearest from National Highway.
- After the long journey of educational experience at various places, the missionary zeal was not satisfied and an institution with a name of VIVEKA FOUNDATIONS (A School with a
V ision) was founded in a remote village named at Mansimbal (Palampur) in Himachal Pradesh in the year 2007-08 amidst the lap of gigantic Dhouladhar Ranges.
- With the inception of Viveka Foundations School CCE was introduced in the 1st session 2007-08 only. This is fitted well in its scheme of school’s multifarious activities.
- The school now has classes till 12th standard and affiliated to CBSE with boarding and day boarding.
- Here the master words of Swami Vivekananda are brought in to efforts for the real education.
- Life skill and work Education is going simultaneously with the curriculum.
- With a view to illumine the world with the flame of knowledge, taking the first step full fee concession is being offered to the students belonging to BPL sector.
- Educating the RURAL children with the latest technology like Language Lab , Digital Class Room and also teaching the foreign languages like GERMAN, French, etc.
- For the FIRST time in HIMACHAL PRADESH, a LANGUAGE Lab. was installed with the STATE OF THE ART equipment in the year 2006.
- Now the young buds are getting groomed into confident individuals as per
VIVEKA FOUNDATIONS’ VISION.